Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hi MR Members

We are celebrating our 4th Year Anniversary and would like to thank the members for their support by offering some fantastic specials. The Celebration will last from 11/27-12/6. Here we go

Frozen Foods Special

All 3.5oz.Cubes and 4oz Flats of Hikari Foods will be 3 /$8.00 or 6/$15.00. All other Hikari Frozen Flats will have an additional 15% off our already low prices

Livestock Mania

$9.99
Lubbock Fairy Wrasse
Filamentous Fairy Wrasse
Carpenters Fairy Wrasse
Walsh's Fairy Wrasse
Rainbow Cleaner Wrasse
Gold Head Sleeper Goby
Yellow Watchman Goby
Scooter Blennies

$19.99
Powder Brown Tangs
Sailfin Tangs
Juv Vlamingi Tangs
Lineatus Tangs
Copperband Butterfly
Auriga Butterfly
Coral Beauty
Orange Shoulder Tang

Firefish Goby $7.99ea or 3/$18

Nassarius Snails-7/$10.00

20% off all other Livestock, this includes fish, inverts, live rock and of course CORAL!!!!!!!!!. All specials or sale items will not be eligible for the 20%

We will also have store wide specials on Dry Goods which we should post later today

Thanks for looking and come in an join us in our celebration:birthday::birthday:

AV

Last edited:

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
We always have low, low prices on salt. We will no longer advertise our prices on salt because other stores try to beat us by pennies to make their prices look lower.
Now is the time to get salt. As of December, most salt companies have raised their prices, some up to 25%. I will continue to sell my salt at the low prices we have in the store, until my supplies run out. I have a lot of salt in the store and I have tons of salt on order ready for delivery.

vashawn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I like the store but they need to start putting prices on there live/dry stock.
It's like there guessing the price or making it up as they go. And hate when the employees of the stores doesn't know the price and have to go check with another employee!

WTBClownfish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm over it. I'll get my stuff from somewhere else. Thanks. Happy holidays ????????

It sounds like they will not be missing much except a PIA. If you wanted to you could have walked out of there with a $20 powder brown tang. Just so you know to the future if a store advertises saying $10 frags that means there are some frags for $10 but not all the frags. Same goes for fish.

I like the store but they need to start putting prices on there live/dry stock.
It's like there guessing the price or making it up as they go. And hate when the employees of the stores doesn't know the price and have to go check with another employee!

Live stock is normally labeled but the dry goods bugs me.

WTBClownfish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not going to just choose any random fish without seeing it. I asked if it were for sale. And I was told yes. So I showed the sales man the Mr post and I said $20 right. He then said let me ask to be sure. Came back and said no this one is regular price. But you get 20% off. So before you talk out of your back side. Know what your talking about

What ever you say racist

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: