Rating - 95.9%
70   3   0
Just wanted to give my personal experience with this calcium reactor because other than bulkreefsupply there isn't a lot of info or reviews on this particular model and is even discontinued on marine depot. I don't know why. Anyway the past almost 4 years that I have been reefing I have always dosed 2 part either b-ionic or c balance manually everyday. Even tho I always tried to keep my chemistry in acceptable ranges and most of the time they were, I lacked the stability that sps tanks demand. To get back on topic I could not be any happier with my purchase. When I first purchased the calcium reactor I thought that I got suckered into a very expensive, helpful but not crucial piece of hardware. I couldn't be more wrong, in an sps tank I would definitely say this is a CRUCIAL piece of equipment. I have been running this reactor for almost a month now and the growth has been faster than I could ever imagine. I use to think that my tyree setosa was a slow grower but it has taken off. I honestly think that the Neptune apex and the vertex rx6 duo was the best investment I could have ever made for my reef tank. If anyone else has this reactor or the smaller model please chime in.

I chose this reactor because it recycles unused co2 and it has multiple chambers to solve low ph effluent.

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I actually just bought the same reactor and I'm hooking it up now......I see one needle that comes in place and another that looks like a pizza topper that keeps the cardboard from hitting the pizza what do you do with this piece? Just center it and fill up with media?..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: