Rating - 100%
54   0   0
How did the zeovit work for you...?

So far so good but I use almost the entire Zeovit line. I have Zeo Start, Sponge Power, LPS Amino Acids, Coral Booster, Pohl's Extra, Coral Vitalizer, etc. so it's hard to tell what is working actually. I'm very diligent when it comes to changing filter socks, media and water changes so again I don't know, I may be wasting money here. Everything is very healthy, growing good and great colors though. Hope this helps.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Did you buy acropower? I'm thinking of getting it. Sold out right now

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
282   0   0
Any visible improvements? I have Lps mostly don't know if this will help w growth and colors.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Everything gives my tank cyano. I read vinegar dosing helps but I'm not sure where to put it in the tank.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I gave this product a shot 3 weeks ago. I didn't notice and increase in PE like a lot of users because my PE is already very good. Around the 4th day I noticed a vibrance from a few difference. A few select corals had more of a glow to them, especially my hoeksemi. The change was subtle, not really something that I could capture in a photograph, but to my eye there was a change.

Unfortunately, my tiny little patches of cyano which I had prior to dosing began to grow. After my second dose I didn't see more of a change to my acros but the cyano kept growing. There is a possibility that dosing and cyano could be coincidental, but I know my system pretty well and I believe it to be the cause. I will hold off on dosing again until cyano is completely gone.

Regardless, this product does work but IMO only certain users would really benefit from it. Guys running true ULN systems or systems that have SPS with faded colors either from lack of nutrient, too much light, combination of the two. This amino product would help the corals increase the amount of zooxanthellae and darken in color. For those of you with drab, dark SPS colors, this product will do nothing but add to the reason why your colors are dark/brown (SUCK):)

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Ive been using it in our acro raceways and an LPS system with hundreds of chalice, leptoseris, acans etc?

Many acros that hadn't colored up for us in the past began to improve dramatically! LPS seem to like it and I think many are growing a bit quicker :)

At first I was against it but I guess no I am on board.

No algea blooms to report either.

HTH

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I have sps , across and monti and besides this product claims to color up Lps and Reefbuilders swear by it that it helps all corals. Complete lies!. Maybe it works for ULN system but I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone based on my experience.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: