M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
4 monti and an acro and some cyphastrea looking thing. What's the diff none of em are improved In any way. And RB claim u see results within days.. What's a joke

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Duke I been trying to say this for months!!! However all params are good and as I mentioned a fellow reefer from here tested everything w his test kits and all was good. Except nitrates at 30 which had been the case for 2 years since my last tank. Other than that it's a mystery why I can't keep chalices and slow growth on ( low light corals) makes no sense to me.... I'm about to just buy t5 like the kids who sell 500 frag packs a week here and all their corals look amazing! But then again plenty of ppl have LEDs that's what makes no sense to me.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Also I never have a coral die, except for a bunch of zoa disappearing ( nudi I see them). But for example when I got a nice big acro from the swap it turned white within hours and I threw it out ( I realize now it wasn't dead, I'm an idiot but still why would it lose all color? High phos? I check and mine are 0 but again can't test accurate for phos so round and round and round we go. Already have a phos reactor nothing else I can do but cross fingers at this point

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: