Ligershark

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I'm also battling bryopsis. I'm on day 3 and keeping a written journal and testing mag daily and using tech m. I bought a gallon from thatpetplace. I'll let you know when I begin to see results. Buying sea hares and nudi's gets expensive fast, especially when they die and don't eat the stuff.

empire

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm barreling byropsis now with tech m. Don't see the results I want. I've never heard of any fish eating byropsis. Shoot if your fish are eating it I'll buy them both right now lol. I used ultra algea x for Dino and some other algae. I couldn't use it for byropsis since I went over the 3 week suggested dose period. I don't think I'll use it again since it requires that you stop all dosing.

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
I'm barreling byropsis now with tech m. Don't see the results I want. I've never heard of any fish eating byropsis. Shoot if your fish are eating it I'll buy them both right now lol. I used ultra algea x for Dino and some other algae. I couldn't use it for byropsis since I went over the 3 week suggested dose period. I don't think I'll use it again since it requires that you stop all dosing.

algae x didnt work for me. my tank is crashing as we speak actually. almost everythign is dead nutrients are spiking. im going to do 10% water changes everyday starting tomorrow for a week. then rethink what im going to do. I want to get rid of this bryopsis and restart but this sh*t is stubborn as hell.

Rating - 100%
227   0   0
algae x didnt work for me. my tank is crashing as we speak actually. almost everythign is dead nutrients are spiking. im going to do 10% water changes everyday starting tomorrow for a week. then rethink what im going to do. I want to get rid of this bryopsis and restart but this sh*t is stubborn as hell.

oh, no! can you save anything???

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: