Rating - 96.9%
93   3   0
I Have a 6 gallon nano cube. it is stocked with two ocellaris clownfish 1 blue velvet damsel, 1 BTA, 1 coral banded Shrimp various snails n hermit crabs. I started using Red Sea coral Pro aquarium salt. All off the water parameters are good except for my nitrate. I feeI Have a 6 gallon nano cube. it is stocked with two ocellaris clownfish 1 blue velvet damsel, 1 BTA, 1 coral banded Shrimp various snails n hermit crabs. I started using Red Sea coral Pro aquarium salt. All off the water parameters are good except for my nitrate. I feed all the corals as well as the fish every other day. the ammonia levels nitrite and pH dont spike. The Ph fluctuates as normal during the day. I have a cemi pure elite pouch as well . My corals for a while have seemed to close up. Even when I do 1/3 water change its still high. My BTA is closes up frequently. The only.coral I see doing well.is my pipe organs. I have also switched from the compact fluorescent to 3 turelumen led strips with dimmer. I noticed that my blue velvet damsel is digging under the live rock into the substrate. I k ow that if the substrate is disturbed, levels in the tank can be compromised. Im about to make a 2.5 gallon sump with a biocube protien skimmer and macro algae. Would this help? Any help is appreciated! d all the corals as well as the fish every other day. the ammonia levels nitrite and pH dont spike. The Ph fluctuates as normal during the day. I have a cemi pure elite pouch as well . My corals for a while have seemed to close up. Even when I do 1/3 water change its still high. My BTA is closes up frequently. The only.coral I see doing well.is my pipe organs. I have also switched from the compact fluorescent to 3 turelumen led strips with dimmer. I noticed that my blue velvet damsel is digging under the live rock into the substrate. I k ow that if the substrate is disturbed, levels in the tank can be compromised. Im about to make a 2.5 gallon sump with a biocube protien skimmer and macro algae. Would this help? Any help is appreciated!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: