arthurk0722

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I have an outbreak in my tank with Bryopsis. I purchased the Tech M solution because I read and had other people tell me that this was the best to eliminate it in the tank. My question is how much do I dose because I have read different things with people saying different things so I am confused.

I have a 29 biocube with about 20-25 gallons of water. My Magnesium level when I checked it with a Salifert test kit 1230ppm.

What's the desired Magnesium level I should be at when I start using Tech M? And how much should I dose to eliminate the bryopsis?

Thanks for the help

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I used it in my 125gal a few years ago and yes I raised it to above 1700 and kept it there for 2 weeks then let it go down on its own combined with a few black out days 2 days on 2 days off. NOTE there are a lot of rumors that whatever trace mineral that was in there has been left out of the newest batches so double check.

Boomer

Bomb Technician (EOD)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a technique myself and Mojo put out long ago. Know one knows why it works other than maybe some unknown ion is in it killing off the Bryo. Making your own jus doesn't work. Furthermore, the Kent does not always work either for all, another mystery.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: