mr_fosi

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The material for our final week is now online.

There are several papers that I list in the reference section that I have also included in the folder for this week. I am working on getting a copy of the landmark Redfield paper that I mention in the lecture and I will add it to the Week 6 Materials folder as soon as I get a hold of it.

I will be online tonight (Wed) and tomorrow from 8-10PM to discuss week 5 material. I will also be online Friday morning from 9-11AM discussing week 5 materials.

Our final chat on week 6 material will proceed as normal on Saturday Feb 23 from 10AM-12PM (EST).

You guys have been a great class and I feel privileged to have had a chance to present this material to you. Please don't forget to give Wade and I feedback about the course materials, especially regarding topics you wish would have been covered!

We would like to offer this course again in the future and your feedback will help me improve it!

mr_fosi

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Redfield paper "Biological control of chemical factors in the environment" is now in the Week 6 Materials folder.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: