mdrumm

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.

Welcome to the reefs.org where the search engine is free and it works. I am trying to start a forum where all CO reefers can discuss the many wonderful aspects of this hobby. I am currently moderating this forum. Enjoy.

bmb527

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
I came over here as well! I like the way this place looks. Lets not forget our site though. We need to get it going instead of just going to a different big forum. Larry and others are working as we speak to improve our site, lets use it. JMO
Bill

mdrumm

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to get a forum going that is not club specific and that lets us freely post information. There are a lot of different clubs in CO and I think that is hurting us. That is why I am hesitant about RMRC.Info.

bmb527

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why be hesitant? It seems there is 1 Colorado club, it just has different chapters. The front range covers a lot of area and there are a lot of folks in the club. If most of the meetings were up north, or in the springs, those of us in the metro area may find it very hard to attend and vice versa. I like this site, but, it is just a different version of what we have @ "the one do not mention".
I agree we need to get away from RC and "expand our horizons", but, I think we should really focus on getting our own site up and functioning at peak efficiency. I don't wish to get any of the mods here ticked at me, I would like to continue visiting this site, I just want to see the club site flourish.
Bill

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know thescmas and masc are hard at work to close the distance between the clubs and have both clubs retain each's own autonomy.I am friends with people on both boards and know everyone just wants to advance the hobby and colorado reefing scene. You gotta admit both clubs have been having some bangin' events.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mdrumm":1o0vtfsg said:
Trying to get a forum going that is not club specific and that lets us freely post information. There are a lot of different clubs in CO and I think that is hurting us. That is why I am hesitant about RMRC.Info.
Maybe you guys can all get your own forums on the NCRA and share some space to create the forum you are describing. LMK if you have any kind of plan.Brent The NCRA is a National Forum and I will NOT let anything change that flavor.Brent

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: