deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
when ever i have a loose shroom i do what bad coffee said i put it in a shallow cup with rubble and i cover with netting,wait a few days and bam. one my new ric, just threw him on top of a rock with low flow and he hasnt blown away.not sure he is completly attached.as for fishing line drive the line through the base and tie around a piece of rock once its attached cut line and pull out.

alti

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
thanks deelucky. sometimes tieing it around the rock doesnt make good contact between the rock and the coral. i gut a short piece of fishing line, poke it through and just glue the ends down to the rock.

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
alti said:
thanks deelucky. sometimes tieing it around the rock doesnt make good contact between the rock and the coral. i gut a short piece of fishing line, poke it through and just glue the ends down to the rock.
that was one i didnt think about,will use that next time.and i know what you mean alti cause when i mounted my xenia that way it took to long to attach and then i realized that the xenia wasnt tied tight enough.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: