tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Anyone been doing this at all (besides pnoy and his zoa's)?

Been with you guys a while and while there are exceptions i haven't seen alot of people with cool/interesting coral that are on the rare/collectors side (or your all hiding them from us!)

I've been slowly looking to swap out my current animal collection with more rare/hard to find corals and stuff noone has thats really cool. Curious if anyone else has been looking for new and different things or likes to coral hunt for rare pieces.

And if you have, it would be fun to go show off your pieces in a separate thread =0)

Post up guys =0) Fish, coral and cool inverts =0)

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
For the past few months I've been going toward "rare" corals more and more. I've become addicted to Dendro, Ducans and Suncoral. I got my 1st hit of Dendro from Ronen and then I was hooked lol. Then Jim and Fred. I also got a few from Roes. So I have a total of 17 heads of Dendro, 4 Ducan heads and Orange, Black and "White" Suncorals. I'm always looking for other morphs of Tubastrea, different types of Dendrophyllia as well as Rhizotrochus typus and Balanophyllia....anyone know where I can get some? :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: