mikey3165

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i dont think my frogs is doing good at all it might be dead im not sure, it has like a white to blueish film over where the "tentacles" would be. so is it dead??

mikey3165

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i am 16 but i am not the big kid that works there he's dan, i havent been there for a could month now i actually volunteer down there. but yea i will post a pic in a little bit

mikey3165

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i actually just bought it last week at the beach shopping center, and idk i have 130 watt pc's over a 37 gallon and i havent done anything diffferently i actually am going to post a pic tommorow

mikey3165

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
yea i know i went there to the zoo to see if they had any in and they didnt so i just stopped at the beach to look around and i saw a small one so i decided to buy why the hell not but yea i dont really like the guy that works there

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
not sure really and i do go weekly, to the zoo, i get along pretty good with him. usually on friday night or weekend during the afternoon. how did you come across this site ? btw zeek is really good people

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hey Mikey,

Welcome to MR.

FS sounds like it's on it's way out. Put it in a low flow area and see if that helps but don't be surprised if it doesn't

I am a frequent customer at the zoo as well. Z is a good guy and a good friend.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: