ricky1066

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok Maybe a dumb question But here they go

Since putting up my tank My nitrates have never gone below 20 no matter what I do is that a problem in adding some softies?

Second How many can you add at one time . I dont plan on buying 100 but maybe 2,3 ,4 not sure just want to know befroe I go looking.

Also I read that putting gel to stick them requires you to remove the rock from the water?True? I was thinking of buying it from the lfs with their rock alot of them are already glued on?

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
what type of softy? And what type of test kits are you using, and are you timing the 5 mins most test kits say before reading, and are you reading it accurately. Trate tests suck.

And there are plenty of threads on getting stuff like xenia and leathers to stick to rock. Do a search. thread, dish/sand, netting, toothpick.

ricky1066

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the search found nothing I type in Softies adding softies and sticking softies Nothing usefull

It is not a big deal I see so many awesome pics of tanks with plenty of corals So I was not sure if they were like the fish and had to be accounted for as bioload or not?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: