xavier

Xavi
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
After some fails, I?m finally keeping this elegance coral for more than 4 months!
The secret is the food, water quality and light...
Enjoy!

Attachments

• Elegance Coral.jpg
    Elegance Coral.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 351

xavier

Xavi
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
jajja..I?m culturing phytoplankton (nanochloropusus) so I can get some fresh food. I?m following Joseph W Swipes indications and I can guarantee that it works. The corals looks great and is really cheap to produce it. You can find his book in Amazon : "Saltawater Aquariums made easy"
Lights are 4x65W 2-Dual Daylight / 2-Dual Actinic
hope it helps you

Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
my elegance coral looked great was eating was doing well then over night it was all down hill not sure if it will come back everything in my tank is doing great I 'm sure of one thing I will never buy one again what a wast of money!!!

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I have had two. 1 I sold, b/c it was to big for my small 34 gallon(had it about 4-5 months), and the 2nd I have now. I have had it about 3 months. I have 250w MH. I never feed it(although I would bet it gets fed when the whole tank gets fed)...and it is doing great.
from what ive read, the aussie elegance's are better suited for tanks. They rarely catch the "disease" that kills elegances(although I have forgotten what that "disease" is)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: