PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
hey guys, i have had my armor of gods for 2 weeks now and when i put them in my tank they looked great ..but now they are barely opening and their frills dont look that good..i just moved them to a new location where my other zoos are, that are also doing fine ..but with the new position they still dont look like they should..everything else in the tank is fine...Any idea's?

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Where in the tank had you originally placed them, and where are they now? (flow and height) What kind of lighting?
Did you get them from another reefer? Was your lighting much different than theirs?

Zoanthids don't like much to be be moved around.
Usually best to put them low to med in the tank - both height and flow. AOG's are usually not overly fussy about light, but a shady area would not be ideal for them (IMO).

PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
um.. they are med light and med height and yes i got them from my cousin (PurpleTang) and he has tek T5's (Which i am switching to also, (getting Tek T5 6 bulb)) Right now i have MH 175w and yes, i think the problem is the flow now, because i was just thinking that like i said before, they were looking good for a week and then a week later still being in the same spot they looked different and didn't open as much BUT now i remember that i changed the direction of my powerheads.. lol...yah so i will move them again tmr and if i have another problem ill post back :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: