Delmarr

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all:

I have a problem that I have not been able to figure out.

I have a 28gal BF Nano. 24x4 T5 HO lighting. Tunze 9002 skimmer.
Med Aquafuge, Fluval 205 running carbon and phosban (no sponges)

Corals include. 3 Acans, various hammers, Dendro, blasts, zoes, mushrooms, ricordea, 2 acros a capricornus and Xenia that is growing like a dame weed.

Fish, 1 small maroon clown and a 6 line wrass.

My problem is this. Each time I pick up a duncan frag it dies off in a matter of days. Its happened 3 times in 2 months time.

My water prams all seem to be fine. and all other corals are thriving.
Ok thats not completly true, my red mushrooms and rics survive but I cant say they are thriving.

Any Ideas?

My buddy split the first duncan frag with me and his is doing great.

Thanks all

Delmarr

Delmarr

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ill try and get some photos tomorrow. Honestly havn't tested in a while.
I am assuming that as I have other corals that should be more sensitive then the duncans which are doing fine that all was well with water parameters.

Yes, I know I shouldn't assume anything but I ran out of testing supplies and have had good luck in reading issues by watching corals health.

Normally more then one species will show an issue when something in out of wack not just 1.

I'm going to check out Marine depot tonight and grab some new test kits.

Any recomendations?

Delmarr

Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have all the same coral with my duncans I started with 3 heads now its the size of a baseball when open, I feed it did you ever try to feed it do they open for you?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: