Rating - 50%
2   2   0
hey i have an issue with my ph my tanks been running fpr about 6 months mow the live rock that is in my tank is been about 5 years old from someone else tank its a 55 gallon i have a sump filter i do water changes every 9 days, i have used beacham ph inreser....i use a bionic vitamins and everytime i get water checked my ph is low..any help? for some reason certain corals that would be easier to take car of dont survive..for example i lost 2 feather dusters, a peahc hammer, aussie acan...please give me some help oh btw i have 46 gallon with 2 eclipse hang ons and the tanks perfect go figure

cdamiano

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
154   0   0
It could be from a number of different reasons. Can't tell without more info. What is your Calcium and Alkalinity? Do you have a Calcium Reactor or do you dose anything for CA and ALK? What other things do you dose if any? You said your PH is low.....how low is it? What is the PH at before your lights come on and what is it at just prior to the lights going out? It will be at it's highest just prior to the lights going out.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: