• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
ok guys.. 1st off i wanna thank everyone for such great help and guidance threw my last project the 20 gallon long sump..

next off is plumbing for a return... im going to cap off the drilled return for now in hopes of one day using as either a recirc. feed for my skimmer or for another overflow.. if i get a bigger internal pump ill use that as a sec. overflow...

anyways im going to replump the return line cause the sump is longer so im gonna need to do some new plumbing... anyways here is the pic i drew this is pretty much what i wanna do... remember it will be going over the top of the tank...

Attachments

• display.bmp
    486.8 KB · Views: 186
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
hey guys now im not doing what is shown up above at the moment... im just gonna get the return pump hooked up with pvc for now... what my plans are to somewhat incorporate flex pvc into the design to eliminate many 90 degree elbows off my return... so any suggestions on that how do u do the flex pvc on 1"-1.5" pipe and should i cut down pipe size at the top to 3/4".. any recc. is always greatly appreciated... thanks guys...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
ok guys i just picked up more 1 " pvc pipe and pvc spa flex tube.. well my dad did i sent him on a journey to go get these items cause i have no patience for home depot... i got like 16 feet he only paid for 6 feet not bad... i got some 90 degree elbows as well... wats the best way on doing the plumbing... someone please help me out here...

whoever has used pvc spa flex please post a pic on ur setup so i can get some ideas please...
once question of mine is how would u get the pump to stay still if u used the spa flex up to the return...

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: