lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I have seen us plastics... I'm pretty content with the bottles I have. Was just trying to make them look like they weren't recycled water bottles and also add nice graduation marks. It's no biggie.

Waiting now for AV to get 3/16" rigid tubing in. Dosing pumps came in today. Hong Kong specials... Will need to test the output for a while which works out well. I don't get my additives till Hanukkah, so I have time to calculate my usage and practice with the new test kits I'm picking up at the swap.

I need to setup my new outlet bar for the reef angel and do some wiring cleanup to make it all work. So many projects on the table...need to finalize UV and reactor placement (more holiday presents!) and figure out what I'm doing with my fuge scape. It's amazing I can sleep at night...

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352680197.174357.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352680237.473401.jpg

Still need to get pumps plugged in and start seeing if they pump evenly.

I tested one pump and it did .2 ml/sec on low and .66 ml/sec on high. Need to see how the other one perform.

The graduations came out ok on the bottles. One bottle is a bit off on a few markings, but hey thats DIY for you..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: