imcrazyy0

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I wanted to know if you want to come by again with your par meter to compare with mine I recently bought a Par meter I finished the new light I'm getting amazing numbers want to compare with yours if you got a chance would like to come by anytime this week let me know

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
I wanted to know if you want to come by again with your par meter to compare with mine I recently bought a Par meter I finished the new light I'm getting amazing numbers want to compare with yours if you got a chance would like to come by anytime this week let me know

I will call u, but I am 100 % my meter is OK, NOT sure about yours, I see u got 300 PAR at 8 foot , I don't think yours is working good.

james1990

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
hey vio, others have offered to rent me theirs but I would love some help on using it and getting accurate readings.

I'm on the north shore in Glen Cove. if you can come help on a day where your out by me I would appreciate it. also I would like to pay for your gas.

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
hey vio, others have offered to rent me theirs but I would love some help on using it and getting accurate readings.

I'm on the north shore in Glen Cove. if you can come help on a day where your out by me I would appreciate it. also I would like to pay for your gas.

Pm me your cell #, may be Sat. ( i am off)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: