Rating - 100%
36   0   1
So im currently working with a few members from MR who are amazing and awesome guys on upgrading from a 57 hallon rimless to a 75 gallon rimless. Theyre practically taking care of the whole setting up process but wanted to coperate a little and at least put a touch on the light hanging. So i went to home deot as Arnald24 suggested got the electica conduit and bent kt on site with a borrowed beding thingamajig. Then inwas pondering on how to hang the lights considering they didnt make the proper threaded eye bolts. So i purchased the standard vega screws #10-32 an inch long and some large D ring hangers from HD in the ropes and chain department (picture hanging area). Did a little bid of widening the hole for the screw and wala instant hanging kit for under 4 dollars. Again these guys are awesome reefer4eva & Arnaldo24). Thanks for helping out with the upgrade, you guys rock. I know its not a big deal but im not the diy type of guy so i felt like i acomplished something.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 160

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: