Tim Reed

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a float valve for my top off system but I havn't been able to find the Kent unit. Let me know if you know where to get one. Thanks.

carson

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyplace that sells kent RO products has them, marine depot has them, that is where I got mine, I use it to turn my ro on and off with the solonoid, works like a charm
any ?'s just ask

savirag

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the Kent Float Valve work with any RO unit. I have an AquaFX unit on its way in the mail, and have been trying to figure out how to have it as an auto topoff unit, without going to the trouble of a holding tank and pump.

Thanks

GobyMan

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
savirag,

You need to get the "Kent float valve kit", it comes with the pressure shut off solenoid. I Have the AquaFX Barracuda RO/DI 100gph and I got it to work after getting some RO fittings (I think it was a 90 deg & a regular straight fitting) I got them at a local RO store here that builds RO systems for the locals.Its been running great with no problems since Sept 2000. I used a 33gal Rubbermaid tuff tote for my RO/DI reservoir. Heres a link to a pic of it
My RO/DI reservoirHTH

GobyMan
icon_cool.gif

esmithiii

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gobyman,

Great info. Any way to see how you attached the float valve to the rubbermaid container? IE, a shot of the other side of the container would be great.

Thanks,

Ernie

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: