• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

fishpoo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 50 gallon and made this one in one day. took longer to paint than anything else.

Your link to that website has been removed. -- Shane

dow

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I traded for a MH and VHO light setup over the weekend, but am having to re-install everything since it was on a 55gal show tank (48x13x however deep it was) and I have a 45 breeder tank (36x18x18). I'm going to set up the MH's first (two 175watt 10,000k lamps with advance ballasts)and then maybe add the VHO system back in later. I said maybe because the VHO ballast is shot, and I'll also need to get some 36" tubes for it, so I'm basically down to the sockets on that part.

So here'a my question. What would you recommend for a hood for these MH lamps that I could get up and running pretty quick? The reflectors with these lamps are polished aluminum, and are somewhat "m" shaped from the end and are 16" long by about 12-13" wide.

Any ideas?

TIA,

dow

ems3411

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG - for someone with 319 posts I was not impressed with the link.... I would think that it is time to have the mods delete it!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: