• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

firefish151

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brian,
Wendsdays at 9:00 conflicts with another MACO class I'm taking (Eric Bourneman's Coral Biology class). Is it possible to change this to another day?

glenn10

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Brian,
I am out of town Mon-Wed each week and don't arrive home on Wed until 9-12PM . Any chance of a Thursday session?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I'll throw in my two cents worth too. I understand that a 9:00PM EST class means the folks in CA have to rush home for the class by 6:00PM PST. Hower, classes lasting until 11:00PM EST is a pain for me as I am normally in bed by 10:00PM EST.

How about a compromise. Have the weeknight class from 9:00 till 11:00 EST but move the weekend class to an earlier time. Say 7:00PM til 9:00PM EST. Sound fair enough?

I really hate the idea of starting off Monday mornings already behind in the ole sleep count! :wink:

Louey

fergy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have to look at it, but I'm working around a very strenuous work schedule, where I'm actually on tour while teaching the course. I'm scheduling around my hectic schedule. Unfortunately, I don't work 9-5, monday through friday, and the first three weeks will be taught from a hotel room.

However, I'm doing two sessions per week, instead of the required one, for this reason, and the sessions are two hours instead of one. Also, the sessions will be logged. I will also be in the chatroom at other times, basically whenever I am online, so chances are you will be able to catch me at other times as well.

Also, it is possible to have multiple IRC channels open at one time, so you can monitor both channels.

I will also have to make a couple of schedule changes as we progress, due to new conflicts that are arising.

BRIAN

fergy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heh, sort of. I work in the business, but right now I'm Production Manager for a national ballet company. I work for alot of different clients.

BRIAN

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: