• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

glenn10

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loads of great looking items in the box. LOOK for 4 small wedges of wood that were in with the styrofoam peanuts. I almost through them out with the styrofoam.

cybershark

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brian
Every thing looks good ,man that cut on the 6" tube looks better than thecuts for the 3/8" sheet that you farmed out :0)

fergy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heh, very few of you got peanuts, I was just cleaning out the fishroom of old packing materials ;-)

Cyber: consider yourself lucky, as you might have gotten a piece of semi-prepped tube. Did it have blue tape on it? Some of the tube cuts were rough, so some people have more work ahead of them.

BRIAN

Kabob

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was personally happy for the rough cuts as that is more than likey what my cuts will look like at first so I need to know how to smooth them out. :D

reefdiver2

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Just received my package as well! So, lets get started building this thing! What do you say Brian??

Steve

Snowman

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my package yesterday, seems as if all was in great shape. Bought Weldon #4 and #40 today I didn't realize that the #40 is a compound 2 part. If its not suppose to be and I picked up the wrong stuff please let me know. When will you post week 2 lessons? or are there any? Thanks Jarrell (snowman)

Eboman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brian,

I'm glad you actually brought up the issue of "rough cuts."

My acrylic tube DEFINATELY needs some cleaning up around the edges.

I can't wait to learn more......I WANT TO START CUTTING AND GLUING!!!

HEHEHEH

See you all in mIRC.

Eboman

reefdiver2

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jarrell:

Don't sweat, you got the right stuff. The #40 Weldon is indeed 2 parts!

Now, let's start assembling this thing!!

Steve

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: