• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Many of our customers have been following our build out process as we have been posting pics and commentary on our website as we go along.

http://www.inlandreef.com/construction1.html

We should be opening the doors to the public in a few more weeks - however the tank room won't be ready for a while yet.

reefrancher

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt & Tom: I'm exhausted just looking at those pictures. You've made fantastic progress in what seems to me a short time. I can't wait to see the new store. Are you planning a big event for the opening? I hope so :)

Steve

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I think we will be opening in another 2 or 3 weeks - we'll see, still alot of work to do, however the old store is now basically empty, RO/DI system still needs to be moved, but basically the old store's contents are now almost entirely located in our loft.

Next step is to finish clearing the main retail floor space so we can prep that floor, seal it, and start installing the store fixtures. We won't have a big event for the initial opening, but once we bring the tank room online later this summer we are hoping to have a Grand Opening event. :wink:

Mac1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice documentation. Glad to see you take all those pics and explain the process there. Sounds like a helluva lot of work, too! Best of luck.

- Mac

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: