• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

I taped up the holes in my base box and bubble counter and took a deep breath, then added water.

Now I share the photos like a proud new father. No leaks! YEHAW!

I glued by 6" tube the the oviod a little while ago. Just a few small bubbles in the seam. I couldn't get them out. The seam actually looks a little better than the one in the lesson plan, so it should be ok.

Louey

A

Anonymous

I don't have picture posting abilitys in this forum for some reason. Anyone know why?

liquid

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try it again. I have the attachment option @ the bottom of this post. If that doesn't work, log out, clear your cache and cookies, and then close your browser. Then reopen your browser and log in again. You've got me stumped.

Shane

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
liquid said:

Try it again. I have the attachment option @ the bottom of this post. If that doesn't work, log out, clear your cache

I logged out and emptied my cookies and logged back in. Didn't fix the problem. I'm not sure how to clear my cache?

Funny that i can add attachement in other forums, just not this one.

Thanks for helping.

Louey

hfmann

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Louey,

Congratulations! Wish I could see the pictures. I'm guessing that we don't have the right's level that allows us to post pix. I too don't have the option here, but do in other forums. Shane's a site administrator, so he's probably one of the folks who "got's the power".

I'm reluctant to load my pictures up to my website and just create links here because I'm running out of space at my ISP. So I hope they open this up to us soon. I'm anxious to see other's results too.

Hal

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fergy, follow this link to photo's I added in the DIY sections.

So far, the mods can't figure out why I can't post them here, so i'll just have to keep linking them here.

Louey

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, i finally got my picture posting previledges back.

Here are the photos.

Attachments

• base.gif
    base.gif
    71.4 KB · Views: 61
  • base-and-bubble-counter.gif
    base-and-bubble-counter.gif
    86.8 KB · Views: 63
  • bubble-counter-closeup.gif
    bubble-counter-closeup.gif
    71.1 KB · Views: 63
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More...

Attachments

• money-seam.gif
    money-seam.gif
    163.8 KB · Views: 56
  • tube.gif
    tube.gif
    154.3 KB · Views: 59
  • tube-joint-pin-gap.gif
    tube-joint-pin-gap.gif
    180.5 KB · Views: 58

hfmann

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that tower of weights on top of your tube is much more daring than the 2x6, unopened bench vise box, and biscuit jointer case I piled on top of mine. :lol:

Looks good.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: