• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

mattboy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi;

Was there a chat last night? If so, will the log be posted? Are there more chats coming up? I have a hellacious schedule this week, so probably I'll miss anything that happens this week, but I'd definitely like to check out the chat logs.

Also, Brian, I'm having a bit of trouble finding the circular foam piece. i have some fairly dense, thin filter material that i could cut for this. It's kind of the consistency of polyfilter, but of course there's no impregnated chemicals for ammonia/copper/etc removal. Will this work okay? Its about 1/2" thick.

I'd really be interested in hearing ideas about feeding the reactor from the tank and controlling effluent flow, as well as adjusting the reactor to fit a given system requirements. I'm thinking about testing up the reactor on a tub of ASW for a while to get an idea of ph drop, etc. Any thoughts?

Thanks, Matt

fergy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That filter material will work fine...all you're trying to do is support the media.

The chat log will go up sometime tonight.

Officially there are no more chats coming up, and though my schedule this week is a little crazy, I will be in and out.

BRIAN

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: