• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

amg3

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello DIY Reef Aquarists!

I am a senior marekting major at Lehigh University. Currenlty I am enrolled in a marketing strategy course in which my team and I have been assigned a project analyzig the reef aquarium market. The goal of our project is to demystify teh reef aquarium market and clearly define the wants and needs of the consumer in order to aid reef aquarium parts designers and manufactures to better meet those needs. In order to accomplish this goal, we need to hear from you, the consumer.

Your help is extremely important to us because, unfortunately, my four teammates and I are not famililar with even the most basic of reef aquariums. Everything is new to us.

Our project is due in the middle of November and we are trying to collect as much information as we can from aquarists! We have created a questionnaire and if you are willing to help us out, we'd really appreciate it! It will only take a few minutes and it can all be completed via email!

Thank you so much for your time and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future! If you would like to fill out a questionnaire or have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Thank you again and I hope to hear from you soon!
~AMG

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: