• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

bluetang1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering in your opinion what is the best acrylic glue. all I need is a small tube and were can I find it. Thanks

bluetang1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably should have looked a bit more before posting, but I see in a few posts below guys using some sort of a weld on glue?

tangir1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on the type of gluing you want to do, you will need different cement. Right tool for the work, they say. But WeldOn line of products pretty much satisfy 95+% of all the acrylic-related type of glue/cement that I will need.

Sign shop has the WeldOn in small tubes. You don't want to buy anymore than you need anyway because these cements are nasty stuffs.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh Jeez.. Mr. Pea NOT THIS AGAIN! :roll: C'mon, you're running out of creative new names, if ya need help, just gimme a p.m. for Pete's sake. :P

Btw, what's wrong with my tan?
lol.gif

<bad php tag edited by one of the mods>

tangir1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(I don't want to go off tangent on this thread, but notice the name was choosen before you joined us... )

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, but you're fully ripping the lady off (all praise she goat <bowing head>). :P

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And yet you got your answer pretty much immediately.

<sm, wondering what more was wanted>

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: