• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Dewr's tryin to get setup with a MH he can fit into his system. - I have a 175 ballast/reflector (and old bulb) I've been tossin it around in my head to give to him on the cheap..

A

Anonymous

GratefulDiver":2woc17ww said:
DewrGleision":2woc17ww said:
So, whats your prefference? :P
Mad Dog 20/20?? - Boone's Farm?? - :lol: j/k..

Really, I'm not enough of an aficionado to name anything even close to worthy. A Liebfraumilch to saute chicken with and quickly swill the remains on an empty stomach merely for a mild buzz is usually plenty for me truth be told.

Tell ya what.. - I'll try and get motivated sometime this week to go dig it up out of the basement storage area and find out what the shipping will be.. - $10 over that sound good to you? - You're probably gonna want a new bulb for it.. - The 10K AB I've got is probably about a year old.

What are you planning on putting it over? - My main motivation is making sure it gets put to good use, secondary is going to a good (working mans) home and third is $$ for a pack of smokes (although I don't) and maybe a six-pack of Honey Brown or whatever..

Norm

I have something youd like if you like a smooth red for a night with friends or the wife. :wink:

Or how about a victory bubbly for when Kerry gets elected? :P

Dude, NO PROBLEM! Ill send ya my whole paycheck! (Ok, so thats about $60... :cry: No joke) Im serious about a bottle of grapejuice, though! :wink: Its for my 10 gallon AGA mantis/SPS project! I hope to market these little turn-key desktop nanos to desk-job wino fat-cats or whoever else could use a mini ecosystem to obesses over and give me money for! :twisted: I must have some sort of twisted entrepreneurial gene somewhere in my dichotomy...

You sound like you need to tour Edna Valley, Napa, and Sonoma wineries; sounds like youre kind of out of the wine-loop (I have been drug--unwilling--into it, but its still kinda useful! :wink:)! :P

Over-developed-learned-from-Fuzz-cynicism-psycho Dan

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: