• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

mutley29

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a brief look online and in HD and Lowes for some electrical boxes large enough to house 3 x M59 ballasts, i want to get a box or case and mod it with some PC fans to help with cooling i just haven't been able to find any, perhaps its the British terminology i use in searches?? does anybody know where i might be able to obtain something along those lines

Also i was thinking of adding a J Guest fitting to my skimmer body so that i could feed my effluent straight into the bubble stream, is this do-able on an ETSS 600 pro :?:

3rd and final for today, Phosban reactors, are they any good, i was thinking of getting one based on results from this question to try and get a bryopsis problem under control

Thanx in advance

Anton :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
try searching for "Load Centers" or Enclosures

also, try SquareD's website

B

ChrisRD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mutley29":3rarijj0 said:
Also i was thinking of adding a J Guest fitting to my skimmer body so that i could feed my effluent straight into the bubble stream, is this do-able on an ETSS 600 pro :?:

I don't see why not. You can get tube-to-pipe thread JG fittings for this type of connection. I usually use the ones that are male 1/4" NPT (national pipe thread) on one side and 1/4" OD tube on the other. I think you can also get the 1/4" OD tube to 1/8" NPT as well. Anyway, you can pickup a 1/4" NPT drill/tap at your local hardware or home improvement place. Then you just drill and tap the location on the skimmer where you want to put the fitting, screw the fitting in, and plug in the tubing.

mutley29":3rarijj0 said:
3rd and final for today, Phosban reactors, are they any good, i was thinking of getting one based on results from this question to try and get a bryopsis problem under control

The word is that they are very effective and can help nuke pest algaes like bryopsis, but keep a close eye if you have SPS corals as some report recession when using these reactors. The theory is because of the sudden drop in phosphates.

HTH

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoffman makes enclosures. I saw this one for sale on eBay. I don't know if it is the correct size, but you could search for others.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: