• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ToeCutter

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, they'll be mailed to you directly. They won't be mailed out until sometime after registration closes, since I won't know how many parts and how much acrylic to buy. It's a bit of a tight schedule, as the first chat starts just after registration ends.

thewuf

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bryan -

Will you post a notice that the kits and text have been mailed when they are mailed? Not to rush or worry you, but I've been having issues with my mail - so I want to know when to be on the lookout....

Thanks![/b]

wade1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thewuf (Gotta luv that avatar!)

Registration has closed today (I just need to remove the paypal button yet). You have 31 classmates more than half with kits, so you will have to be patient while he has them printed and sent. The kits are custom, so those won't be ready for the first course (since thats 2 days away!)... stay tuned and he'll let you know.

ToeCutter

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll let you know when packages start going out. The way things are looking, I won't have parts in until at least next friday.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: