• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Ok, I want to turn my 175 watt 10000K Metal Halide into a Pendant.

I want it to look like the Hamilton Technoligies Pendant where the bulb is actually vertical instead of Horizontal.

I can't seem to find the Pendant without the bulb, base, and ballast.

Any ideas of where to get one?

A

Anonymous

WEll, I can't even find the parts at a regular lighting distributor, and I emailed every place that sold the aquarium one and asked about getting just some of the parts and they all said no, they only sell the whole fixture

Man, thwarted at every turn

I did see where one guy made a reflector out of common stove pipe adapters. It looked rather crude, but whatever floats your boat huh?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I don't want yours, I want to buy one of my own. Where did you get it? What brand is it? Can you post a pic of it so I can see it?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is the one I am looking for, all I want to buy is the actual bell part though, and I need 2 of them.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used, or ebay will be your best bet.

Also, why not just modify a nicer looking pendant to fit the MH? You've got a shop full of tools. . .

B

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bingo":1ofjw1n0 said:
Used, or ebay will be your best bet.

Also, why not just modify a nicer looking pendant to fit the MH? You've got a shop full of tools. . .

B

Do you have an example of a nicer looking pendant? Because that is the only one I have found anywhere that holds the bulb vertically.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: