• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

FRY

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
what kind of power source you going to use if you want email me your phone # or ill send my,how you planing to mount leds i might have a couply of strips of plexeglass to make a u channel

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I figured i'd buy something suitable on Canal street. There's a place near 6th Ave that sells all old transformers for a few bucks each. As for mounting them i was going to knock something up with all the off cuts i have left from making my skimmer.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I figured i'd buy something suitable on Canal street. There's a place near 6th Ave that sells all old transformers for a few bucks each. As for mounting them i was going to knock something up with all the off cuts i have left from making my skimmer.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
That'd be great. I am right in the middle of finishing off my new 50 Gal tank which is taking up every spare minute at the moment. would you be able to hang onto those LEDs for me for a week or so? I'll give you a call in a couple of days and we can work out the best way for me to get them off you.
Thanks again. Aaron

E

Emps

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
i just bought some LEDs that were made for PC MODs at svc.com for my nanocube.

http://svc.com/lazerledsblue.html $2.79/ea 3 LEDs on each bar.
Also grabbed a couple of cold cathodes for $5.49 with the inverter. I have a few 12v ac adapters at home I can slice up and use with these.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: