• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Post if you can attend during the day or the evening or either. 751 main ave in passaic, table saw, router, drill and dremel on hand.Dave please tell me you can make it on august the 9th (i need my skimmer!!!).we could take a look at how spykes made the little tunze style powerheads, practice drilling glass with a dremel and routing acrylic.if anyone has any skills they would like to share i.e. woodworking,electronics etc... please post, maybe we could plan this thing out finally and a few future ones.all we need is the people with the know-how to show up and the rest will follow. it's not hard to get there, take a half hour bus ride from the port authority and you're there, better yet if you have a friend with a car ask for a ride.i have room for 2 definitely in my car maybe up to four.

let's see if it works this time......

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
read that last bit a little too late...i have to stop listening to my wife about spending more time with her and start spending more time on MR, i know she's expecting and all but c'mon noone can limit my MR.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: