• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
347   0   0
Well as most of you probably know I'm young and on a tight budget, so DIY only seemed right for this part of the set up. I had known about this for quite a while but never wanted to give it a try...scared I was going to lose money on it. Andres helped me out with it and it turned out really good. Heres a pic before I did some mods myself.
000_2075.JPG

Here it is about 3inches taller, with a clear neck and a 2inch union I got at Lowes REALLY cheap....it was cheaper than a .5inch union.
000_2176.JPG

000_2175.JPG

Great thing about it, was that it only cost me about $60 when it was all said and done. I had pretty much nothing lying around to use so everything was new. I had the airstone lying around so i put that in there...figured it couldnt hurt...and I had the clear tube tooo.

Let me know what you think.

-Kris

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Damn finally!....lol.
Looks cool, nice bored mind mod ;).
Now come on and take that airstone out you know damn well you don't need it w/ that Bioball needlewheel:)

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
347   0   0
o0o0 damn of course I dont need it. It's coming out tmrw lol...to lazy to stick my hand in there now. gotta get some pics of the skimmate this bad boy gets out there. That bioball needlewheel works like a champ. Gotta get pics of that tooo. :icon16:

Bored mind mods work.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: