bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey,

One of my guys wanted to start a salt water tank for his kids, and asked me to build him a stand and fix up a 46 gallon tank he had.

I finally got some time today to put the stand together and Thought I'd share some photo's.

Just to let you know the doors are not sanded yet, it will be stained a chrerry the same as my office tank I just did.

P.S: Russ, I did get in contact with my local lumber yard and they do not carry cherry sheets in stock...and sounded like it was going to be alot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ with special order, My Advise, go with oak or birch and stain it cherry...and save the money...Just my opinion

Here's a few pictures of the progress...BUELLER :)

johnsstand001.jpg

johnsstand006.jpg

johnsstand007.jpg

johnsstand004.jpg

johnsstand005.jpg

johnsstand003.jpg

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
nice! I like the egg-and-dart moulding.

If you're looking for veneer ply, check Manhattanlaminates. they have a LOT of good stuff in stock. (I got my 1/2" maple sheets there) I think they still have free delivery over $200.

Custom King

Vendor
Rating - 99.4%
308   2   0
Stand!

Bueller,

Great work as always. I feel better now because I did exactly what you told Russ :biggrin: I bought Birch wood and stained it cherry for my stand build. Bueller, keep up the great work I'm always impressed!!!

bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
FINISHED!!!! I need to get some room in the work shop! Here is the finished product, John came by yesterday and he seemed very happy with the stand, I'm Glad & His Kids will have a ball with their new nemo's!

Here's a few pictures of the finished product.....Now I need a few BEERS...LOL :)

Bueller

johnsstandFINISHED001.jpg

johnsstandFINISHED002.jpg

johnsstandFINISHED003.jpg

johnsstandFINISHED004.jpg

johnsstandFINISHED005.jpg

johnsstandFINISHED006.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: