Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
I just received this monster. Way bigger than I expected. Thus thing is built like a tank
una4u5eg.jpg
enevyhem.jpg
yhy8uzys.jpg

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
i just got mine also.It fit just finr in my 10x15 skimmer space. I had to turn it a little on an angle so that the pump inlet was not againt the wall.

Hecdr34 did rubber feet for the white bracket come with your? i think mine was not included

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I just tried to set up the skimmer and guess what? The damn thing is broken.. The Volute is broken at the air input. So now I sit here with a partially setup tank and a sand storm... Pissed!!

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Did you use the volute to tune or just the wedge pipe? Where do you have the foam break water line at, the beginning of the neck or somewhere else? How long did it take to break in?

Looking good

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Did you use the volute to tune or just the wedge pipe? Where do you have the foam break water line at, the beginning of the neck or somewhere else? How long did it take to break in?

Looking good

Hi, I've only been using the wedge pipe until it fully breaks in. I have it breaking very low about 1" below the neck or so. It has not fully broken in yet though.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: