mheaven

Master Member...
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
Hello everyone, I received my apex AFS yesterday. I didn't get a chance to set it up yet to test the feeding cycle/portion. My first thought when I was looking at it was I paid $105 for this....
The quality to me doesn't look all that great, it's a little smaller then I thought. Im expecting it has the Neptune reliably as far as a controller, I'm also banking on this feeder to feed my fish (17) for 9 day 3 times a day while I'm away.
I'm going to run it for a few day to see how reliable it is.

mheaven

Master Member...
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
So I had the chance today to run some test on this feed.... Can't really say anything great about it. If you ask me I don't think it's worth $100. Not that happy at all.

mheaven

Master Member...
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
Well the feed portions is not consistent with each interval. When trying to remove the container to fill/adjust the feed portions the lid pops off, causing food to spill out. The lid to the container doest fit smoothly in most of the time.

mheaven

Master Member...
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
Its all good Jose, im still going to use it while im away on vacation. Its better then nothing, otherwise my fish will starve.

Ill post some pics later today when i get home.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: