b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Anyone interested in helping me design and build my new sump? Not looking for anything crazy. Just a simple design. Already have the 125 gallon. Just want to redesign it. Ideas to see if I can make it more useful

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
My sump is already plumbed into my system. Not changing anything but the baffles. Possibly adding filter sock holders or maybe some sort of design for something to catch dietrus/debris

Hove75

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Anyone interested in helping me design and build my new sump? Not looking for anything crazy. Just a simple design. Already have the 125 gallon. Just want to redesign it. Ideas to see if I can make it more useful

By reading your post its sounds like your making a new sump your not clear... in any case just draw out what you want all the stuff you want to add and make it just make sure u have it all drawing up

Last edited:

theMeat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
From tank to filter sock area, in case you want or need them.
Then skimmer, so it has first chance at dirtiest water. Maybe put marinepure under it to get skimmer depth you need.
Then fuge, with flow across top only so debris can settle and pods get it.
Then bubble trap, then return pump

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: