A

Anonymous

I just installed my turbo flotor last night and its kickin out a TON of bubbles out of the water outflow pipes...so my return pump is just filling the tank with little tiny bubbles ....ive tried fooling around with it but nothing really seems to work...and the directions that came with the skimmer REALLY REALLY SUCK....any suggestions? Thanks

A

Anonymous

Phish,
Is your return pump in the same compartment as the outflow from the skimmer? If so, you'd need to have a baffle or frequently-washed sponge placed in between them. Otherwise, as in my case, by the time the water reaches the return compartments, the bubbles have dissipated.

Roger

------------------
Reefers do it as deep as divers!

A

Anonymous

I just got a turboflotor HOB too. Haven't hooked it up yet so I hope it works well on my 55. I've heard a lot of good things about them. You are right the instructions are a bit vauge but it is pretty self explanitory. I think that after it starts to pull out junk the bubbles will lessen. the big ugly return boxes look like they would work good but they are big and ugly
smile.gif
. Let me know how it turns out.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: