Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hey folks,

If you have not seen this, it is out: the Hannah Nitrates Checker.

ReefBuilders have a review: https://reefbuilders.com/2020/09/30...-little-more-effort-for-a-lot-more-accuracy/#

And honestly I think I am going to pass on that one. I am pretty happy with the Red Sea Pro, and the checker seems as convoluted, so... Plus I am not a fan of the way the product is distributed in powder form: it is hard to get all the powder out, and I think it would be better to either have a little spoon with a bottle of the powder, or even better, like the Lamotte tests, a pill that contains exactly what you need.

Any thoughts?

Spartanwarrior

Reefer Always Learning
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
At a time when testing is becoming automatic and fast, to create a test that at best takes over 20 min and only can test under 5ppm...adding more steps if you want under 50ppm, is a poor excuse for making my life easier.
I preordered this before the steps were released, but you can bet your ass I am returning it immediately.
And I totally agree, the powder packets are horrible. If I dont create a dust cloud when I initally open the packet then there is always that last bit of residue stuck to the foil inside.
Hanna has failed this one big time.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: