strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I don't see a wattage rating for output other than the "Uses 90 watts of power" for the 48". No listing of number of LED's. LED's have "Reflectors" ?? Would rather see lenses. As far as the remote control goes...Gimmicky if you ask me. JMO's though.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I don't see a wattage rating for output other than the "Uses 90 watts of power" for the 48". No listing of number of LED's. LED's have "Reflectors" ?? Would rather see lenses. As far as the remote control goes...Gimmicky if you ask me. JMO's though.

I have those same questions. It may also be possible that in an effort to put the product forth, the company hired someone that doesn't know what answers are needed and forgot to add these to the info packet. Notice how this has an introductory 10% discount ?

As for the legs, I would suggest that companies start developing longer legs. Legs are great however the advantages are quickly dissolved when those legs are short. Having a fixture that close to the water line just creates a cleaning chore.

adamt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I spoke to the sales rep from CAD and heres what i was able to learn: they do not build the lights, they are resales from china. The 36" 75w system is comparable to a 150w hqi, the fixture is roughly 14" wide. there are no color options. there are no UV emitters.

it would be a decent supplemental light if you could include some t5's but I dont think its strong enough to grow sps as a standalone

MHG

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000 island aquariums in brookly has them for $325 (for the 24") It looked impressive and pretty bright. I may try this on my new 60g cube.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: