• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0

Attachments

• 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 205

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
buttttt if you gets those and you already got those other ones, they your at around 180 or so plus tax and shipping. your just a little off of the reef brite strip you wanted! my problem i see is that its not going to give you a shimmer effect through your t5s. night time well yes it will give the shimmer when the t5s are off, but i dont know if they will pierce through the t5s on like the reef brite will. the reef brite is 36inches of 30w of LEDS. thats why it can pierce through the t5s. but like i said, if your doing this for when the t5s are off, then yes you will get your shimmer, but i dont know about with all bulbs on...

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
nevermind. photobucket SUCKS and is not currently working. i got one pic so far uploaded. its taking FOREVER!!!!!!! ill keep adding to it when they upload. and i just grabbed my cell phone and took pics so im sure the LED only pics are going to be GARBAGE because the reef brite is so bright that it distorts everything lol

ok i have the 4 bulb tek light. im running a giesmann aqua blue plus, ATi blue plus, Geismann Pure Actinic, Ati blue Special. i have a 36 inch reef brite and 3 strips of LUMAN reef moon lights.

this is a pic of My Tek light fixture just on. no reef brite...
IMAG1300.jpg

Here is REEF BRITE And Tek Light All Bulbs On...
IMAG1299.jpg

REEF BRITE ONLY!
IMAG1303.jpg

LUMAN moon lights only...
IMAG1302.jpg

Last edited:

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
no you cannot mount it their between bulbs the RB is about 2-3 inches wide. will cover up the bulbs. i mounted mine right in the very front of the fixture since it has the swaying hinges to aim it different directions. uploading pics now to show what i mean.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: