goldenboy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the process of setting up a tank for one or more moray eels. If I go with a community setup I would like to have the following. chesnut moray Enchelycore carychoa, Brown moray Gymnothorax brunneus and Herre's morayG. Herri Since they stay very small
(betwwen 10-14inches) Would these be compatible together? And what size tank would you recomend for a them. I was thinking that a 40 gallon should do it. I have been researching moray care a lot recently So I am Aware of how to set up the tank. And I have 8 years of reef experience under my belt so I know all about good husbandry.

Also If I decide to just go with a single larger specimen instead I would like to get a Jewel moray G. Lentignosa Or The Barred-fin morayG. Zonipectus. I was trhinking that a 55gallon tank would do for one of them since the largest one gets to be only 24 inches long.

I have run into trouble finding places online that sell these particular morays. I am currently working with the marine center to see if they can get a hold of them, but I would like to know of any other online stores that may be able to get them for me if the marine center can't.

To recap.

What size tank for said applicatons?

Where can I get the morays from online?

Are there any compatibility issues that you can see?

I appreciate all of your help. :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: