• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

xxnonamexx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my FOWLR setup 5 chromis, Powder Blue tang, 2 clowns Percula, 2 dartfish (for 30 days still haven't come out from hiding.) Coral Beauty Angelfish, Bicolor blennie, I am looking to add a sailfin bleeny to help clean sand, porcupine puffer, maybe another tang (yellow) or a Flame angel. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• TANK.bmp
    621.5 KB · Views: 149

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Well becareful with 2 dwarf angels. I wouldn't add a 2nd one in it. The CB has already established a territory. Stick with another tang.

SIReefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Trst me -DO NOT put 2 dwarf angels in 1 tank. I learned the hard way. If you add another tang make sure it is not from same genus as PBT and that it is smaller than existing tang. A smaller YT or Scopas might be ok. I read an article about puffers in 1 of the comp. mags. at the swap & they are a lot of work & the tank needs to be puffer-proofed. Good luck.

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Trst me -DO NOT put 2 dwarf angels in 1 tank. I learned the hard way. If you add another tang make sure it is not from same genus as PBT and that it is smaller than existing tang. A smaller YT or Scopas might be ok. I read an article about puffers in 1 of the comp. mags. at the swap & they are a lot of work & the tank needs to be puffer-proofed. Good luck.

I have 2 dwarfs in my tank and they are best pals. I guess if you put them in at the same time you should be ok.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I've always had dog face puffers without any problems, as long as you don't put any corals or anemone in the tanks. But then again what do I know, I've only kept dog face ones.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: