tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I got one in my tank. Rarely ever see it but when i do its the coolest thing ever. These guys are Super hardy.

When i set up my new tank i couldn't find him and hitchhiked on a rock as i was transfering coral (forgot all about him). Found him in my bin right before i emptied some extra watery gook into the toilet. Good thing i seen him in time.

Payed 60$ or so for him i think in nwa about 8 months ago. 120 is a bit much for a fish you'll never see in a tank larger than 10 gallons.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
one of my suppliers gets these from time to time and they say they are symbiotic with pistol shrimp. I've never gotten one in since they say they are tiny but with a good looking shrimp would be a cool display and a good way to keep him in a specific spot I guess. $125 seems a little expensive but you have to remember that reefermadness has their shipping included in their prices, so that is what it would cost delivered at your door.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: