Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Is it possible to house a Red Sea Regal angel and a Flame Angel in the same tank or will they declare war on each other? I know the more differences fish have the less likely they are to be aggressive towards each other, but I also think that most of this is based on body shape.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Not true unfortunately, ask me how I know ?

Well I did say they tend to. LOL

But in my case I only want to buy a fish that has been in someones tank and they either want to get rid of it or are breaking down a tank or from someone like TSM Aquatics that quarantines all of their fish. I don't have room to set up two tanks for a tank transfer QT setup...

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Not true unfortunately, ask me how I know ?
lol also +1. Red sea is my favorite and Maldives is second place. If you can get a juvi, do it.i have personally had and sold a lot of regals and they are not easy fish. Getting them to eat is key but also keep an eye out for flukes. Almost all angels that come in have them now. Has been like that for the last 3-4 years.

trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Regal in my experience are very peaceful.One of my favorite fish for sure. Here's mine that I had for a while now, it eats everything.

Attachments

• 20200212_160926.jpg
    20200212_160926.jpg
    751.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 20200421_181122.jpg
    20200421_181122.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 135

Stickboy97

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a Red Sea Regal up until about 3 months ago. never noticed it was nipping at my SPS, but always wondered (they grew but very slowly). I lost her to an Ick outbreak due to an Achilles. In the last 3+ months my SPS have taken off. Beautiful fish, but not reef safe. Never tried a flame angel but would love to try one of those too.

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Haven’t had this combo but pairing any fish that aren’t supposed to be in a tank together is always hit or miss. I have a coral beauty and eboli in a 120g and other than the first few days they get along fine. I find them swimming together often.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: