Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So update. Previous baby got transferred to a new tank.

Attachments

• 65E2E36B-CB10-4537-A935-3D96558CC2E3.jpeg
    65E2E36B-CB10-4537-A935-3D96558CC2E3.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 0

BigA-quariums

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Only ask water looks clear in the pics, I know wouldn’t be able to take them after you tint the water. Have you tried a different a different type? I used one that had good results found out I wasn’t t supposed to use that as green water was just to feed the rotifers, so I switched to something that was “supposed to be use as one” and I always got 100% deaths with it within the 3rd or 4th day after hatch. I’m also just learning about raising the fry. Trial and error

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Only ask water looks clear in the pics, I know wouldn’t be able to take them after you tint the water. Have you tried a different a different type? I used one that had good results found out I wasn’t t supposed to use that as green water was just to feed the rotifers, so I switched to something that was “supposed to be use as one” and I always got 100% deaths with it within the 3rd or 4th day after hatch. I’m also just learning about raising the fry. Trial and error
Trial and error in deed. I use this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: